Candidate On The Issues
- The Second Amendment – Pro Constitutional Carry. Pro Arming Teachers and Churches. Pro conceal carry reciprocity nationwide.
- Healthcare – Improved access for lower and middle class families and individuals. Encourage funding for state run programs for expansion without raising taxes.
- LGBTQ – Equal rights but not to the point of forcing individuals or businesses to sacrifice theirs.
- Transportation – Improve process for road repair. Build fast, light rail system between Tucson – Phoenix – Las Vegas – San Diego.
- Education – Pro school choice. Split up TUSD for better management. Improve teacher pay based on merit and specialization (chemist teaching chemistry etc)
- Marijuana – Pro legalization, pro taxing it higher than cigarettes.
- Immigration – Pro secure borders. Pro reforming the system.
- International Affairs –
★ Pro Israel. They win the wars, they get the land.
★ Pro drone strikes on terror leaders.
★ Pro reducing presence to regionalized bases overseas.
- Defense – Pro Military. Pro holding contractors who aren’t delivering accountable and getting taxpayer dollars back.
- Climate Change – Pro nuclear power. I believe the climate is changing cyclical and the science that supports it.
I’m Steve Remus and I’m asking for your vote!